– 2080 classic levels in total.
– Endless community levels. Updated everyday!
– NEW! 4 universes to relax (Easy), satisfy (Dense) and challenge (Hard & Super Hard).
– “Bombs” and bar-shrinking traps in Hard & Super Hard mode to make the game more exciting.
– 8 power-ups including x3, +3, wall, x (randomly remove 1 brick), heart, laser, fireball and bar extension.
– Design and play your own levels, and get featured in the app.
– Send your own levels or community levels to your friends to play directly.
– Save your own list of levels and if you decide to share them with other users, they might get featured.
– 20+ themes and 50+ skins for balls, paddles and bricks. Design the game in your own way.
– Classic levels work 100% offline.
– 25 achievements to unlock and 1 leaderboard to compete with friends.
In each universe (mode), there are 520 classic levels and in total, there are 2,080 classic levels in Brick Mania. They work fully offline and the game is very small to download!
In version 6.0, we also introduced community levels, which are created and shared by our extremely talented users. New community levels will be added everyday and you can vote on them. You can of course also create your own levels and share them with your friends to play directly.
In the latest version of Brick Mania, there are four universes (modes), namely Easy, Dense, Hard and Super Hard. The Easy levels are easy and relaxing to pass; the Dense levels have 4 times more breaks and are extremely satisfying to pass; the Hard levels are challenging with “Bombs” & bar-shrinking traps and therefore only for those well-trained brick breakers.
Please keep in mind, no matter which universe you’re in, the ultimate goal is to catch as many power-ups as possible and multiply the balls. Do not struggle to catch every falling ball because otherwise you won’t pass many levels in the Dense and Hard modes. In each level, you can collect maximal 3 stars, which then can be used to “buy” power-ups.
– x3: Multiplies each ball to three balls.
– +3: Fires 3 additional balls from the paddle.
– Wall: Covers the bottom of the screen for 5 seconds. You still need to collect the power-ups with the paddle though.
– x: Destroys one random brick. Useful towards the end of the level when you only have one or very few bricks remaining. Only available through stars (see below).
– Heart: Gives one extra life.
– Laser: Fires laser beams from the paddle.
– Fire-ball: Balls destroy everything in their way without stopping.
– Extension: Extend the bar for catching balls.
Themes and skins
In total there are 20+ themes as well as 50+ skins for balls, paddles and bricks, with which you can creatively adjust the appearance of the game to your preference. For example, some of the popular themes are Starry Night, Merry Christmas, and Love and you can change the balls to be basketball, football, golf ball or even planets. The shape, color, and pattern of the paddles and bricks can also be modified.
Achievements and leaderboard
In Brick Mania there are 25 achievements to unlock and a leaderboard for you to compete with your friends and other players.
Here are some of the achievements: My Heart Will Go On (catch 100 extra life power-ups; Firework (catch 100 fireball power-ups); A Sky Full Of Stars (have 1000 stars); Un-break My Heart (lose 3 times in a row); Play Hard (complete 10 hard levels); When You Wish Upon A Star (collect 3 stars for 25 games in a row) and many more! Did you notice anything interesting about the titles of the achievements?
To ensure a clean and safe environment for all our users, please do not hesitate to notify us via email of any levels which might contain any offensive or inappropriate content, specifying which level and why. Thank you for your cooperation.